Whether you want to sell straight away or just have a chat, get in touch with Scott, our dedicated property expert. We can chat over the phone or come to your property. We’ll give you a no-obligation market evaluation and advice on preparing to sell, helping you understand all your options.
Contact us by telephone on 0131 208 2260 or through our online enquiry form to find out how we could help you.
Would you like to know the answers to the following questions?
- How much will my property sell for?
- When is the best time to sell?
- Should I decorate?
- If you also intend to buy a property, should I sell first?
Selling your house: Optimising the sale
After thoroughly discussing your particular requirements with you, we’ll devise a marketing plan that offers maximum exposure to potential buyers of your property. We guarantee:
Professional advice on the current market value of your property and the best way to price your property to achieve this value.
- ‘For Sale’ board at property
- High quality sales particulars
- Promotion of your property through our website and window display
- Promotion of property through the ESPC property centre, ESPC website and weekly list incorporating both the Glasgow Solicitors Property Centre (GSPC) and the Scottish Solicitors Property Centre (SSPC) websites, ensuring full national coverage
- Promotion of property through The Scotsman’s dedicated property website ‘Property Today’
- Achieving the best price
We’ll keep in close contact with you throughout the course of your sale. Your feedback on viewings will be valuable and we will actively contact viewers to encourage notes of interest; this will help to achieve the best price for your property. Together we will agree a closing date and discuss and advise on all offers made.