Set within a traditional tenement in popular Gorgie, with access to unrestricted on-street parking and a communal garden, this appealing ground-floor flat benefits from excellent local amenities and transport links, just over a mile from Edinburgh's West End and Haymarket train station. Enjoying a southerly-facing aspect and crisp minimalist decor, the bright and airy interiors comprise one double bedroom, a versatile box room, a wet room, and a living/dining room openly adjoined to a stylish kitchen.
Extras: All fitted floor and window coverings and light fittings are included in the sale.
• Fantastic central location
• Ground-floor flat with chic interiors
• Secure entry system
• Entrance hall
• Sunny living/dining room with storage
• Contemporary kitchen
• Spacious double bedroom
• Box room for storage or home working
• Stylishly-tiled wet room
• Communal rear garden
• Unrestricted on-street parking
• Gas central heating and double glazing, Ground floor flat in traditional tenement in Gorgie. Ideal for first time-buyers or investors. Ready to move-in condition. Unrestricted on-street parking, access to communal garden.
By Appointment on 0131 253 2720
EPC and Home Report
Energy Efficiency Rating: C